So I stopped at Walgreens today for my dawn dish soap that is on sale because I got my coupon from FIL today. While I was in there I was perusing the garnier fructis that is on sale next week to pick out what I wanted and check stock on it (reconnaisance mission) and I found a bunch of Garnier hair products on clearance for $2.19. By using the $2 coupon in the easy saver catalog I was able to get them at 19 cents per bottle!!!
Here is what I got at Walgreens today for $4.21 including tax.

A great way to start out the New Year...saving a ton of money $43.05 to be exact...
or my biggest savings precentage EVER....91%. If this is any indication of how the next year will play out...it is going to be a FANTASTIC money saving year for me!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
What a way to start of the new year!
Posted by Jess at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment