CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

added 2 more things

to the gift stockpile. Tonight, because my ear was hurting and I just got done at urgent care but did not want to go home and deal with bedtime and 2 crying kids, I went to Kohls and walked around. It is very quiet in that store. No annoying loud music, no screaming kids. I ended up finding another pair of Xbox boxers this time for my brother since Hubby claimed the first pair. They came in this cool controller shaped tin and were on clearance for $2.80 and I got Hubby a pair of AC/DC ones for the same price also with a cool tin. So I added them to the gift stockpile. I did not go intending on buying anything, just to walk around and enjoy the solitude but for just over $5 for 2 pairs of nice boxers I can't refuse and I got a coupon for $5 off my next purchase. I plan to use that when they mark down the kids clothes a little bit more.

Our sitter had the kids for a few hours last week when I worked because R needed a break. I stopped by to pay her tonight and pick up K (who had begged to go over there tonight because she was watching her granddaughters). I had dropped K off on my way to the Urgent care because we had planned to go over there anyway but my ear was hurting too bad to want to sit over there. Anyway our sitter refused and told me to get her a case of soup from the bent and dent instead of paying her LOL. Goofy but it works. It saves me about $20!!

0 comments: