CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

What is your vice?

you know the one thing that you love that you won't/can't give up? For me...it is soda...diet coke or diet pepsi or even store brand diet cola. I don't care really I just need my diet soda.

To keep the price of my vice in check, I buy on sale or buy generic.

R's vice is beer. He likes beer. He has switched to drinking cheaper beer when we don't have the money for budwieser or the microbrews that he loves, which is quite often. Natural Ice or Natural light...both made by Anheuser Busch, are his new go to beers. $12.65 for a 30 pack with tax. Not bad at all and it lasts him quite a while.

R has another vice too...Mountain Dew. No generics will ever take the place of that so I stock up when it is on sale. Recently he has cut back his dew consumption and started drinking my diet soda! :sigh: of course he only drinks the name brand diet because in his opinoin the generic tastes funny.

0 comments: