CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

coupon Sunday

I went and got my paper. I always get the ones that have the P&G insert but I don't always but the rest of the month because I get them from FIL. I used the $1 off quilted northern and I got a 12 pack of double rolls for $4 at Pamida with the double coupons. That is all I used. I didn't really take the time to look at them...just glanced and found the quilted northern one quick so I could go get that. I got the ultra plush.

R fixed the dryer. The vent came off the back and while it made the house warmer...the dust was unbelievable. We weren't aware it came off for a couple loads. I went into the laundry room when the dryer was running and it was so dusty and hot in there, I knew right away. I am now finishing laundry. UGH! I have to work tommorrow. Wednesday we have an appointment, and I will find out tommorrow if I have to work the rest of the week. I know I will have Tuesday and Wednesday off however.

So the plan for today is finish laundry, vacuum, shampoo the carpets, get a roast ready for R to cook tommorrow and clean the house. FUN FUN!

0 comments: