CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Our long overdue date

We planned to eat at the newly opened Sonic, but they were having computer issues and the line was a mile long and the employee that came to the car said it could be 1/2 hour or more before the computer system was even up again. So we opted to go to Olive Garden. Good choice. We were seated immediately, the food was excellent and we were out of there and at the mall in 1/2 hour. How great! At the mall, we wandered, it was DEAD! We went to Bath & Body works so I could get mom some of her favorite scent. $3 a bottle for the full size bottles with the clearance sale going on. Then we went to Children's place and got our due in May neice, a hoodie for $5. It is adorable. Pink and says Princess in gold lettering. We then left the mall and went to Old Navy where I got K 2 shirts for 75 cents each and our other neice a shirt for next Christmas for $1.49 and my brother a t-shirt for watching the kids for $2.25.

It was a great date. We enjoyed each other's company very much and discussed a plan for the future and R's thoughts on something that I am not planning to disclose yet as it is in the very early stages. When/if this happens, you will receive full disclosure...I promise!! R's thoughts were very positive and I was happy to hear that as we have not had a private moment to discuss it since I first found out....no I am not pregnant. LOL

1 comments:

Jenera said...

Isn't it amazing how just a few ordinary moments together does us such good? When Daniel and I can just sit and talk, it is the best thing! I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves.