I really want to buckle down and save money so I am thinking of going on a one week spending freeze. It would be awesome to get through a whole week without spending any money. I don't think that is possible because we need milk, I need gas to get to work, etc but I think I am going to set a $20 spending limit each week for 2 weeks so $40 for two weeks. I will need to get some more soda from the pepsi deal at walgreens so I can't do it yet. LOL we don't NEED soda, but it is one of the very few luxuries that R and I have so I am going to get it while it is cheap, I think I will start it the week of 1/25 and go for 2 weeks from that point. I will let you know when/if it happens.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My sister in law for I think six months did a once a week no spend day. Fridays she wasn't allowed to buy anything. It made her WAY more aware of the things she bought and when and how to spend. It was really great for her! Good luck it sounds really cool!
Post a Comment