going pretty well but I think I might end up going over the $30...actually I know I will because FIL has asked me to pick up some things for him. I will get that money back so IDK if I should count it or not...probably won't. But the kicker is...he asked me to go to the bent and dent...my favorite one...to get him a case of soup and some other things. SIGH...whenever I go there I end up spending money and I have yet to put gas in my car this week. Luckily I am still at just over 1/2 tank but I still have 2 days left of the spending freeze. SIGH...probably going to end up over the $30 limit...but not my much. oh well...I guess.
Next week I start on a major project at work, I will most likely be working 6 days a week again. Therefore I cannot make any bent and dent trips, nor can I make any trips to the grocery store to wander. It is going to be a busy few weeks but the money will be nice. I am sooo close to getting my car paid off. I currently owe...$2360! wow! so close yet so far away....I wish I could just have it done with now. Alas..I keep plugging away at it and it will be paid off in no time.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
the spending freeze is
Posted by Jess at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment