CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

DUH!

I am such an idiot sometimes. I did a couple rebates this month at Walgreens. One was the glade candles (1 rebate on my card and 1 on my mom's for $4.40 each) and I just now realized that all this time I have been stocking up on R's PM pain relief that the 50 ct packages are also on rebate this month. DOH! buy 5 get $10 back(extra $1 ...10% if you put the rebate on a walgreens gift card). I have been buying because they are buy one @ $3.99 get one free. So stupid me. I still had to get 4 more (getting the 6th one since it is free). Had I remembered this I would have just gotten 4 of these instead of 4 of the regular acetaminophen that I bought last week. Oh well. I am not going to return them because we will use them. Anyway I went tonight and got the other 4 so I can submit that rebate and use it on the diapers that are on sale next week. I will have $19.80 in rebates and $20 in RR to use for diapers. Sweet, huh? At 5.99 a pack, I will be able to get 6 packs and have 3.86 left for the bread that is on sale and tax. If my figuring is right on the tax for the diapers my OOP next week will be......nothing...I should still have 38 cents left over on the gift cards for 6 packs of diapers and 1 loaf of bread. Sweet deal...more than makes up for the pepsi OOP this coming week and last. LOL

the rebate math:
3 bottles of PM pain relief $11.97
3 bottles of PM pain relief $ 0.00 (b1g1f)
___
6 bottles for $11.97
rebate for buying 5 $10.00 +$1 ($1 is for 10% extra for putting the rebate on a Walgreens gift card)
so .97 for 300 PM pain relief pills. My kind of deal!!!

0 comments: