layoffs, layoffs, layoffs, lost my job, foreclosure, job in jeopardy. UGH! I feel so bad for these people. What is this world coming to? I know for us, we worked all of our lives until recently. Now here we are. We are fortunate enough to not be close to losing our house like other families. Where would we go? what would we do? It pains me to even have to think about that! I feel terrible for those people. Something needs to change.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I tend to panic because a few people we know here lost their jobs because of the crappy economy and I worry all the time about Daniel losing his job. My only consolation is that with what he hauls, he should not lose his job. He may lose most of his runs. I worry about if I need to go find a job though we can't afford full time daycare for two kids if I did. And we don't qualify for state assistance. While we struggle day to day we are also paying off old bills and debts so it's like a double whammy for us.
Post a Comment