CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coupons tommorrow...

the list is posted at taylortownpreview.com

I have seen 2 different types of suave coupons listed on 2 different websites, I found this one to be closest in coupons to our biggest Sunday paper. I am hoping for the Suave coupons listed here for the Kmart Super Doubles to at least check prices.

I know of a deal for the Suave $2/3 coupon. Walmart...last time I checked...had their small (not trial size) deodorants for .94 each.
$2.82 for 3 deodorant
-$2/3 coupon
_____
.82 for 3 deodorant
or .27/each.

Some coupons I *think* might be good for super doubles at Kmart:
Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel $1
Smartmouth Whitening Toothpaste, 6 oz. $2 (I have not idea how much this is but $4 off...It can't be much more than that right?)
Suave Product, any $1/2
Suave Product, any $2/3 (the 2 suave might be of better savings at Walmart however)
Huggies Diapers, any $1.50
Kotex Pads, any $1
Kotex Security Tampons, any .75
Kotex Lightdays Pantiliners, any .75
Pull-Ups Training Pants, any Jumbo pack+ $2
Schick Quattro Disposable Razor, any $2
Schick Xtreme 3 Disposable Razor, any $2

R has promised that we will go to super doubles on Sunday...well I will go. His parents live near the town with Kmart in our area so we are going to their house, where I get to leave him and the kids and go shopping! YEAH!

0 comments: