CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

do you ever just sit back and think ENOUGH?

I do. I am to that point in my stockpiling. IDK how much more I can do. I have a year (and more) supply of pretty much everything not food related. I have gifts bought for Christmas, I have enough food in this house to feed 10 families for a couple months. IDK I just sometimes get this whole ENOUGH thing in my head and I will go for a long time with only buying basics. I think I am to the point that I need to do that again. I need to be accountable though. So starting with my spending freeze and moving on from that I am going to try harder to keep myself in check, only buying rock bottom low prices on stuff we need and not buying anything we don't. Of course I need to go check out double coupons on Friday LOL but after that I am DONE for a short time anyway. Time to get motivated at getting my car paid in full!

2 comments:

Laurel Merz said...

You are amazing! You have set yourself up perfectly now to sit back spend less and put more towards the car! That is a great spot to be in!!

Jess said...

Thank you! I am really glad that we are in this spot because Lord knows if we were still shopping like we used to, we would be in trouble, big trouble. Not that I spent alot before but I never had stuff on hand and I did grocery shopping weekly, paying full price usually. UGH! If I had only started this when we were making $$, we would be completely debt free now!