CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

This week's plan!

Monday~worked and decorated a plastic storage bin for K for a toy box. She loves it and it takes up much less space in her room and hopefully she will keep her toys picked up now. Came home to a clean house, R even vacuumed the whole house! I was so impressed, I made a very nice dinner even though I was tired from work. I was hoping to get the paper today so I could sit down and get my grocery list ready for the week but the mail never came today. We are in the middle of yet another snow storm so perhaps that is why. IDK.

Tuesday~tentatively, my shift was cancelled for tommorrow at work but I am on call because of the snowstorm. If I do not work, I am going to price some stuff for our upcoming spring garage sale and sit down and go through the ad for grocery shopping.

Wednesday~I am taking the sitter to the big bent and dent. She has never been to this one so I wanted to take her. I took her to the Amish one I frequent once and she did not like it but I think she will love this one.

Thursday and Friday~no plans

Saturday~our neice's 3rd birthday party. I picked her up a disney camera on clearance for $5 and I got her an Old Navy blanket on special for $3 a while back so I took that to work and monogrammed her name in it. The blanket is a bright pink and I used light purple thread. It looks awesome. I hope she loves it!

From what I could see online, it looks like I will be buying Hungry Jack potatoes this week. $10 for 10 and I have $1/2 coupons, making them .50 a box. They make an excellent casserole if you had hamburger or ham or chicken and a veggie.

I am also planning on doing the pepsi deal at Walgreens a couple more times this week and next week. I will have about $40 in register rewards then. Not sure what I will get with them. I am thinking disposable diapers (if they are on sale) otherwise the toilet paper that is on sale this week would be a good thing to stock up on. I need to go over next weeks ad to see if there is anything I need (LOL...like I really need anything more at this point). I was also thinking that I might peruse the clearance section and see if there is anything I could get to put away in the gift stockpile. My walgreens still had some of the Christmas gift sets so I might get a couple of them.

0 comments: