from 2/2-2/8 I am planning on a spending Freeze. I am going to take out $20 in cash and that will be what I have to spend for that week. I know I can do it. I need a little bit of money for milk but I will not buy anything that week. The plan is to only buy what is necessary, which is milk, bread and bananas. I was thinking that I could just buy that for the week on 2/1 but I will take the $20 out anyway just in case. I will still be paying bills but I will not buy any other items that week. The plan is to:
use up stuff we have here
plan meals around what we have in the house
send as much as I can to get my car paid off
try to do this weekly but with more money obviously.
I am going to rethink a lot of things we are doing currently because I really need to buckle down and get some money in savings and get my car paid off. The job prospects in this area are not looking good at all and I want to set us up better in case R's layoff goes from temporary to permanent.
More info to come.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
tentative spending freeze
Posted by Jess at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment