I am taking a few precious hours to myself and going back to JCP tommorrow. My hope is to get some jeans for K in the next size and something for our nephew for his birthday and maybe if I am super lucky something for our neice for her birthday. I am going in with $20. I also want to check out Sears..which is just across the parking lot because I am pretty sure they have a good clearance going on and I get a discount. I really hate to spend the money but I know these deals don't come around often and they are not much more than spending at a garage sale and the stuff is NEW! So it is off to bed for tonight so I can have energy for my day tommorrow!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a good idea to me! Spend less now means not spending more later! (does that even make sense? I think it does...)
I understand you Laurel. LOL to me it makes sense but R doesn't quite get it. LOL Men!!!
Post a Comment