Gosh I love my brother...most of the time. So my brother stopped over tonight. He came by to drop off a couple coupons he wants me to use for Kmart's double coupon deal tommorrow since I am going ALONE. I am dropping R and the kids off at his parents and then going. Oh YEAH!!!!! and he saw my (free!!) luminair candle thingy and he said oh cool I want one. I said ya do huh? I have one I could trade with you. For what he says....and I put him to work. He carried the desk down from upstairs that I wanted to move and he moved the computer for me and helped me move the rocking chair and a stand. LOL I made him work for that candle but he got the candle he wanted. Gosh I am evil.... (lol)
I love to barter with my brother. He loves it too!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
My brother and bartering
Posted by Jess at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love your new layout! I love that you are getting more than what you paid for in labor! Teach me to do it with teenagers and I'll be forever grateful.
yeah I love your new layout as well!! and way to go on the free labor!! totally worth a candle you probably paid pennies for!!!
HAHAHAHA I wish Mary. I am sure when my girls are teens, they won't work as cheaply as my brother does.
That is too funny but totally brilliant!
I made a haul tonight at Walgreens purely by accident. I got a couple things BOGO free because of coupons and sales but also had more coupons. too fun.
Post a Comment