CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Holy Crap Jessica Anne!

That is what my mom said to me tonight. She was trying to give me some $$ and I was turning her down and I told her here...let me show you why so I took her to the basement. She has only ever seen part of the food stockpile...never the basement, HBA and cleaning stuff stockpile. So I opened the cabinet doors she exclaimed Holy Crap Jessica Anne...is this all with coupons? Yep...coupons and sales. Got most of it free or very cheap. See...don't worry about R, the kids and I. We are fine. She is worried because of R being laid off, my hours getting cut...etc. But we are fine, couldn't be better!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

LMAO!!!! Glad she realizes now that you are doing okay!!

Jess said...

yeah you have heard me complain before but at least now she can stop worrying so much...Geez! I appreciate it but I want her to KNOW that we are fine, KWIM?