CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pepsi deal again

I went to Walgreens and did the Pepsi deal once again. 4 Dt pepsi, 2 Mt Dew and 1 Pepsi. I got another $10 in Register Rewards. Since you cannot use a Register Reward from 1 deal to pay for that same deal again, I have to "collect" them. I am not sure what I will do with all of them yet but as I posted before I have a few ideas.

The cashier was so funny (Not the old Bat). The guy in front of me got 5 and got his $5 RR, well I got 7 and she said do you want to do a seperate transaction so you get $5 and you can go back and get another 3 and get another $5. I said nope 7 is fine because I KNEW the $10 would print. Well it did and she said you got a GOOD DEAL! I said yep. Then she said something about knowing how to work the system and I just laughed.

0 comments: