CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mindless babble

I was once asked if I tend to be more "liberal" with the use of stuff since I have so much. Do I not empty the shampoo bottle before I toss it, Do I use every drop of laundry detergent or just use what I can and not worry about the last little bit? I am happy to say I still use the last drop of everything. that little bit of laundry detergent left....I just add a bit of water to the jug, shake it and let it sit upside down until I do the next load. Conditioner, Shampoo, body wash...I squeeze out every last drop and will even get the lid off and pound out the rest on my palm. Deodorant, I use it until the end. Yep. That 1 or 2 extra uses I can get out of stuff is saving money so I do it.

I tried something new to shampoo carpets today. I don't have any of the expensive cleaner here so I added a dash of vinegar and some suave shampoo. The carpets and clean and soft and smell good. LOL whatever works I guess

I currently have 2 FREE candles burning and I went to the stockpile and got out a new bottle of toilet bowl cleaner, shampoo, febreeze (well the glade version), and shampoo for the kids and for me. Yep I use my stockpile. LOL

The kids are being terrible today. They are driving me insane. Constant fighting and screaming. UGH! It is a timeout right now for ME. I can't wait to go to work tommorrow. I need to decide what to have for dinner yet.

0 comments: