I am always on the lookout for deals to make my coupons with...clearance, cheap prices for high dollar coupons, etc. Well I found a doosy today... some friends and I had one of my own...sent me $5/1 air wick luminair things and I saw them today at Walmart $4.97. Sweet...overage again...and mom said they clearanced out some infusium stuff at her walmart and I have a $3/1 coupon...possibly more overage? And mom uses infusium so good there. So I am probably going back to walmart tommorrow. Maybe, IDK yet. I really don't need to but I would kinda like to get away from the house for a bit and I want to get my hair cut. So we'll see.
yeah stupid me did not take my coupons with me today because we did not intend to stop at Walmart but we did. I almost always have my coupons with me...but I have stopped since my coupon organizer is crappy. Definitely time for a new one. Going to scope that out tommorrow too!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Whenever I shop
Posted by Jess at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I always have my coupons on with me but I'm anal in the organization of them. I also carry them in this weird fabric cover thing that I think is supposed to be a check book cover my mom gave me.
Post a Comment