They are so cool! The guys are going to love them. R already does. He took his already although I planned to add it to the gift stockpile. I showed my brother his tonight since he was admiring R's and I told him he could pick his birthday gift, money clip, new boxers, new flannel pjs pants, or a gillette shaving set. He said holy crap you bought that all for me already. I laughed and said yeah but it is one gift for your birthday and the rest for Christmas. You are done for Christmas now and he thought I spent a ton of money. You would think he would know me better than that by now! I told him all totaled I spent less than $20 on him (actually it was less than $15 because he bought his own shaving set with the gift card he gave me for Christmas, LOL). So he was cool with that.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment