Since we were in the area with Sheena's appointment and my mom wanted to go, we went to the bent and dent. I got:
5 packs of Johnsonville Brats $2 each
3 boxes of Organic Mini Waffles 75 cents each (The owner marked them down from $1 for me if I took the last 3 he had)
1 box of bagelfuls $1
2 boxes of Purina Cat foods 75 cents each
3 cans of Dora corn 25 cents each
Soda for me 50 cents
Juice box for K 10 cents
for a total of $16.10
The freezer is full once again.
Mom and Dad took K and I out for lunch. We had Chinese. It was sooo good. It had been so long since I had been to a sit down restaurant to eat and even longer since I ate chinese. R doesn't like it so we don't ever eat it.
After we ate, we stopped at a thrift store and I got O a new pair of shoes for 25 cents. They are like new they were 50 cents put all kids clothing and accesories was 1/2 off.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Yet another trip to the bent and dent
Posted by Jess at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment