CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

The pup is home.

Sheena got Spayed yesterday. I got to bring her home this morning. The trek to the vet's house was less than thrilling. We got 2-3 inches and it is still snowing. Normally no big deal, but the county/city have been using less sand/salt on the roads and not plowing backroads well to cut costs. Unfortunately, our vet lives on a backroad with a wonderful steep hill coming right off the main road. I took the jeep though and made it through just fine. The bill was $101 for spaying, claws clipped, and her rabies vaccination, and we will get $100 back from the Animal Shelter. So I am just happy she is done going to the vet now, she has to go back in 10 days to have her stitches removed and hopefully that will be it for awhile.

0 comments: