I loaded Dad's new Ipod last night and he wanted it back ASAP so the kids and I ran to their house and dropped it off. Since we were already out and about on this cold snowy day we went to walmart. Below is a pic from that trip
Captain Crunch $2-used 50 cent off coupon
Hungry Jack potatoes 96 cents/box...used $1 off 2 coupons making these just a bit more than B1G1F
Green giant broccoli $1.23-used .50/1 (2 Q) making them .73 each...wish I would have had these Qs when they were on sale for $1/bag
Palmolive dish soap $2.77-used .75 Q and I have a mail in rebate which will make this free.
3 luminair flameless candles $4.97-used $5/1 Q making this free and .03 cents overage on each
White chocolate holiday chips $1.00-clearanced
Toaster Strudel $1.98-used .35/1 coupon but we don't have any strawberry ones here so we splurged a bit
3 decorations for cookies,etc $.50 each-clearanced
chichi's salsa $1.50-used .55/1 Q
Tyson chicken breasts $6-used .55 Q
Disney Camera $5-clearanced-Niece's birthday present
and the best deal of the day...even better IMO than the free candles was ground chuck 5 lb tubes normally $10.68 each...reduced to $5 each. I bought 5 for me and 2 for mom. It is not the greatest tasting ground beef ever but we used it in hamburger helper, meatloaf, etc and it is not bad at all.
And since we were already out there....we stopped again at the bent and dent. Found a new item. Organic mini waffles $1/box. I bought the 2 they had left.
Toaster Strudel $1/box...bought 5 again
2 containers welch's juice $1 each
and 1 big can of fruit cocktail $1.
$10/ total...... comparable cost at Walmart $19.54
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
our day...a couple good deals
Posted by Jess at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment