CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

cheap dog shampoo

LOL Sheena decided to jump in the bath with K tonight. Since she was already in there I decided it was a good time for the dog to have a bath. So I wetted her down and realized I had no doggie shampoo. Crap! So I used some of the Suave that I have so much of. It worked like a charm. Sheena is soft, fluffy and smells great.

1 comments:

Mary said...

I love a suave'd dog! Usually we use suave on our dog too, I keep a bottle of it outside next to the hose for those super messy occasions. But, we also give her a dog shampoo bath once in a while because suave is not ph balanced for dogs. Dog Shampoo is $8 for the same size as a bottle of suave. And I haven't noticed any skin problems when using suave on the dog. But I use the dog stuff on occasion to make sure I don't cause anything.