CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

went back and got 2 more...

of the leave in conditioner. Turns out K and I love it and I wanted to get more while it is so cheap. We were going to go before we stopped at a friend's house but it was early and the mean cashier from before was most likely still there so we went to the friend's house first and I am glad we did. She had 2 more coupons for the garnier for me. So I got 2 more free.

When we went back the meanie was gone and we checked out at the beauty counter. There were other people in line in front of me...getting the same brand of items I was and they had the coupons too. LOL.

K had a conversation with the Beauty Advisor and it went like this:

K: Momma has coupons. Momma likes coupons, she gets the good stuff for me really cheap and this stuff is gonna be free. Just wait and see.
BA: well then your momma is a very smart shopper.
K: this stuff makes my hair beautiful so we have to get it cheap or momma gets the cheap stuff.
LOL I love that kid

Then this morning I was putting stuff away in my stockpile cupboard K was helping and said "momma are these your deals" yep I tell her. You have a lot of deals huh? yep sure do! Is that so I can have good dinners and nice tuff. Yep. K that's why. Do you use the coupons for this? yep I did. Oh...walks away...comes back a minute later....can I help cut out coupons? Sure Baby, as soon as I am done here. I am so happy that she is aware of what I am doing and why.

0 comments: