When I was at the store today picking up our WIC stuff, they had free chex mix seasoning if you bought a box of chex cereal. I picked one up and am going to make chex mix soon!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Working on saving money and shopping smart so we can stay out of debt and I can be a Stay at home mom. We buy clothing out of season, stockpile, repurpose, coupon, shop sales and thrift stores and generally never pay full retail price for anything. I run the household on a shoestring budget without going into debt.
When I was at the store today picking up our WIC stuff, they had free chex mix seasoning if you bought a box of chex cereal. I picked one up and am going to make chex mix soon!
Posted by Jess at 9:41 PM
0 comments:
Post a Comment