Once we all get ready to go, I think we are going to take a trip to the bent and dent. Maybe 2 of them. I will post back later with my deals if we go.
We went. I have some comparison pics. The first pic is what $11 will get you at Walmart and the second pic is what $11 will get you at the bent and dent.

The toaster strudel was $1 a box-normally $2 at the grocery store
The canned veggies were 40 cents for the bigger cans and 25 cents for the dora corn at walmart they are 75 cent to $1.25 each
The Motts applesauce $1.50 at the bent and dent-$2.50 at Walmart
The ortega taco dinner $1.50 at the bent and dent $3.50 at our local grocery store
the refried beans 75 cents at the bent and dent-$1.75 at our local store...for the generic.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
trip to the bent and dent today.
Posted by Jess at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment