CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

OMG you have to check out JCP

in store not online. The sales are absolutely phenomonal. I went today and got K a new coat originally $79.99 marked down to $11.98!!!! this is the coat I got for K.
I also got O a few things for Christmas next year. 2 pairs of Arizona Jeans Originally $21.99 each marked down to $2.98 each! 2 outfits originally $19.99 each marked down to $2.98 each and 1 shirt originally $9.99 marked down to $1.18


It was just insane. I could have spent a lot more time but K was having a fit so I left. R and O were out in the car so I had to go quickly anyway but I am very impressed. The original cost of everything was $173.94 and I paid $26.46 According to my receipt I saved $148.86. WOW!! AWESOME!

Here is a pic what I got. I saw the coat online last night and fell in love with it for K! It is perfect!

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: