CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WIC appt today and more

we are back on WIC. I hated to do it because we are doing ok but I need to think of the kids and when we get down to the last part of a gallon of milk and it is a couple days til payday and I am sitting with $5 to my name...well, the kids come first so we signed up for WIC again. K and O both got iron levels checked and those were really good. K did not have to get a lead level check but O did and they just said it was low. They didn't give me a number. They had some really good information for me. I really do like WIC. It is a great program and helps alot. The girls don't really like any of the cereals we get from WIC so we usually skip them. Anything we don't need we don't get. I was so thankful for WIC when O was born. They helped out a lot. I would really like to get a job someday with WIC. Those people that work there (at least in our county) are wonderful!

Also...my spending freeze will start on 2/1 and go until 2/7 as I forsee it now. I will keep track here.

0 comments: