so I got 8 (because I cannot count I guess) 12 packs of pepsi products today for $25.32 and got a $10 RR. So I can use that on my next purchase...of anything BUT Pepsi products and I will get $10 off my purchase. I only needed 7 12 packs but for some reason my head (probably the migraine that was starting) decided that I needed 8 to get the deal. Oh well I got my $10 RR. The ad this week says buy 5, get $5 but the deal for next week is already working so I am going to try to get my supply this week and beat the rush.
From what I hear though this deal is not working at all Walgreens so perhaps it is not at my local one. I went to the one near my in-laws house today for the deals.
Now....what to spend that $10 on? I have a couple weeks so I am going to peruse next week's ad and see otherwise...probably diapers or toilet paper. Maybe some free after rebate items to get my gift card balance back up. IDK yet.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Walgreens pepsi deal this week.
Posted by Jess at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment