I find myself browsing online so much lately. UGH! I find myself finding deal after deal after deal. Really good deals. In the last 4 days I have spent:
- $24. at OldNavy.com on 2 pairs of flannel pants ($3.74 each-Christmas gifts for next year) 1 pair of flannel pants for our nephew for his birthday (with deer on them which he will LOVE) $4.99, a shirt for my mom for $2.49 for Christmas next year, a pair of leggings for O for 99 cents.
- $15. at Sears actual store-buttload of ornaments for gifts for the kids next year
- $40 at JCP actual store-clothes (that were needed and a great deal)
- $15 at Kohls-finally got something for ME!
- $14 at Wilson Leather-gifts for Dad, Josh and R.
So altogether I have spent around $108. YIKES! It kills me that I have spent that much. But the credit card was only used for less than 1/2 of that AND I have got gifts for all throughout the year and saved $459 dollars off the regular retail price. That is awesome really. I saved ALOT of money. But I think...did I really need to spend that money? let me justify it...
Flannel sleep pants~I get my dad and my brother these every year as they seem to wear them out. IDK why but they do. I have one pair I have worn since R and I got married but Dad and Josh are hard on them. Sale price at Walmart is usually about $5 on the Black Friday sale so $3.74 is cheaper than that. Great deal...check!
Sleep pants for our nephew~he loves hunting. He is impossible to get a toy for and $5 cash (which was the plan seems really cheap but $5 on a pair of pants...cool) something he will love that I got for a steal.....check!
Leggings for O-not needed but only 99 cents. She rarely gets anything new so I splurged a bit...not necessary but good price...still not giving myself a check on this one however.
Shirt for mom~$2.49 is really cheap for an Old Navy shirt. She loves old Navy shirts...great deal on something she likes....check!
coat for K $11.98...not needed right now but definitely will be next year. $80 coat for $12...awesome deal...check!
pants and shirts for O...she has a ton of hand me downs that I am sorting through and it is nice for her to get something new once in awhile so I am giving myself a check on this one....check!
Pants for K....a growing girl has to have clothes and $3 a pair is just slightly more than I would have paid at a garage sale for an off brand. Ok...check!
Pjs for me...not needed but definitely wanted...no check.
ornaments...not needed but will make a fantastic gift for the kids next year...and 90% off who can say no to that?!?! check!
I feel a little guilty for spending the money that SHOULD have gone to paying off my car but how I can say no to gifts for next Christmas and throughout the year. I won't have to rush out to the store and pay full price to get a last minute gift for so and so for their birthday or whatever. Spending money to save money...LOL...that's what I will tell R. hahahahahaha...He doesn't care what I spend as long as the bills are paid and he has some spending money.
now...just to find a AMAZING deal on slippers....lol
0 comments:
Post a Comment