CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am a worrier

I know I am. Always have been. Even in Highschool. I worried about stuff. Stuff I couldn't change, stuff I could, things that were not affecting me in any real way. UGH!

Now that it has been 2 months since R worked, I find myself worrying. I am quite happy that we have some money in savings to cover the mortgage for 6 months. R's unemployment will run out about June. With what we have saved we could make it to December staying in our house. Surely, some thing would change by then right?

We are not even close to losing our house. We have not been late on payments and our mortgage is very affordable. So why the worry? IDK I guess just because I don't know what would happen to us. Properties are more in rent here than our mortgage payment is and if we couldn't afford that payment, how could we afford to rent? I guess I am just worried because it does not seem to be getting better, only worse.

I saw last night that Old Navy is hiring. The drive would kind of suck on bad weather days but it is day shift hours and some weekends. I am considering applying. I want to call and talk to my boss at Lands end first and find out about this project I am supposed to start. My Employer pays better, when I am working, and is right here in town, which I prefer. But not getting paid, even if my wage is better there, does not pay the bills. At times, I wish the kids were older, so I could work my regular job and a weekend job. Bring in more money.

I wish I could shut off the worry. I worry and worry and it always seems to work out so IDK what I worry for...I just worry. UGH!

0 comments: