CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Garnier Fructis deal at Walgreens in February

Buy $20 or more of participating Nutri-Pure, Nutritioniste, Fructis, 100% Color, Nutrisse or HerbaShine products and get $10 in RR



-Entire line of Fructis Hair Care


-Entire line of 100% Hair Color


-Entire line of Herbalshine Hair Color


-Entire line of Nutritioniste Skin Care


-Entire line of Nutri-Pure Hair Color


-Entire line of Nutrisse Hair Color
 
So if you have the $1 off coupons that expire on 2/15 you could get a pretty decent deal.  I ordered some coupons today from thecouponclippers.com. 
 
The math would work like this (unless the item is on a sale price sometime during the month-which I haven't seen so far in the previews and my hope is that it is on sale ALL MONTH long.  Normal price is 2 for $7 or $3.99 each
 
$21 ($3.50 X 6 bottles)
-$6 ($1 coupon X 6)
$15
-$10 back in Register Rewards
$5 for 6 bottles or 83 cents each.  So I would be paying $15 for 6 bottles initially(and I have a planned worked out to avoid that)..but I can use that $10 reward for something else in the store that I need.  I used to do what they called "rolling" and was good at it but got so stocked up on stuff that I took a long break.  I need to get back into it. 
 
I prefer to get it cheaper than 83 cents  (like when I got it FREE!) but will take what I can get.  I love the fructis stuff so I am doing this deal for sure.  I just hope it is on sale a bit cheaper.  My out of pocket expense will be a bit less than this because I will have $10 in Register Rewards from the pepsi deal that is also going on this week.  I will use that $10 plus my coupons (and some small item to fill in because the Register Reward rings in as a coupon and I would then have more coupons than items and the register won't take it).  I will use the $10 coupon from the fructis stuff to roll on into more rewards later on or use it up on diapers or something like that. 
 
 

~Jess~

0 comments: