CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

added a couple more things to the gift pile

Walmart has marked down toys further and I made a few decent additions today.  Check them out here.  I listed them at the bottom under today's date.  The kids will have a super fantastic Christmas this year. 

We got a few hand me downs from a friend at work.  Kait is really happy about them.  I even got a couple things from the woman.  WOOOO.  Almost makes me sad to leave there. 

Again today I went to work only to be sent home.  I am getting slightly annoyed.  I don't mind but I hate getting the kids up in the morning and dropping them off at the sitter's only to get to work and go right back to get them.  It bothers me sometimes.  Depending on how the company meeting goes on the 17th.  I may or may not be giving notice that day.  If we are not getting our bonus, they I will be leaving sooner rather than later.  I am not even going to try and think about it now because I have no idea what will happen until that meeting.  The original plan was to get our savings built up and then for me to quit but it is really hard to build the savings up when I am not working any hours and my whole check goes to the sitter.  Better off stayng home and working on my frugality, than to pay the sitter when I am not even working.  It is a mess right now and I am very annoyed because of it.

~Jess~

0 comments: