I as a rule do not try to meal plan more than a couple days at a time. For one, I just don't like to know what I am going to eat everyday. I get bored. For two, we have so much in the freezer that I really do not have to plan ahead. We have everything we need for our normal meals here.
I am going to try to plan out the next couple days though.
Tonight is crockpot ham cooked in pineapple juice and pineapple slices.
Tommorrow night is lasagna
Monday night is left over lasagna. We have a guy coming Monday evening for an estimate on a new furnace and this will be happening when we eat dinner so having the leftovers ready to reheat when we get home will be perfect.
That's all I got so far. :)
Saturday, January 9, 2010
For dinner this coming week (at least a couple days planned so far)
Posted by Jess at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment