I inventoried today. I have only done the gift stockpile so far but here is my list..
*Christmas*
Green Bay Packer Ornament (MIL)
Angel Waterglobe (sitter)
Satin Makeup bag (Brother's GF)
Christmas Carol Barbie (K)
Pup Ornament (youngest Neice)
Soft Belle Doll (youngest neice)
Strawberry Shortcake Polly Pocket with DVD (2 of them...K and older Neice)
Pewter Ornaments (Dad, youngest neice, Grandpa, sitter)
Wooden Snowmen Plaque things (4 different for mom)
Bod men cologne sets (dad, brother, hubby)
Remote control Truck (nephew)
Various take along Thomas engines (4 total for O)
2 foot kits with lotion and socks (mom and brother's GF)
Singing Hannah Montana Doll (K)
Birthdays, Easter, Miscellanous
flavor lip gloss (adult ish...misc.)
Tinker Bell bracelet (K)
Hannah compact with comb and mirror (K)
2 barbie lip kits with hair clips (K and older neice)
3 Jonas Brothers lip gloss tins (K and sitters granddaughters)
Princess and the frog makeup and nail kit (K)
Ariel Doll (neice birthday)
Talking Thomas (O birthday)
Soft Baby doll (youngest neice birthday)
Angel Figurine (sitter birthday)
Disney Stamp Kit (K easter)
Hot wheels Monster truck (nephew birthday)
6 lip cream tubs
2 adidas mens cologne sets (dad and brother Birthdays)
4 Barbie lip gloss and purse sets
1 hair brush, ponytail holders, and clips set
and that is the list so far. I also have a box of Chocolates for my parents anniversary but that is not in the storage tote. I believe I have a really good head start and have most everything done that I needed to get done. I need to do Mother's day and father's day yet and find a couple other things that I have been looking for (track for O's train is the big thing). I will wait closer to Christmas to find some of the other stuff and will continue to watch deals throughout the year
added on 1/14
2 flying tinkerbells
3 disney princess jewelry boxes
angel picture frame
grandkids picture frame
t-shirt for MIL
added 1/15
spiderman shirt for nephew
pants and shirt for youngest neice
shirt for K
Added 1/16
2 shirts for mom
1 Hannah Montana Mic for K
hoodie for Dad
pj pants for K
6 shirts for K
Hoodie for Josh
pj pants for K and O
4 shirts for K
wallet for dad
1/25
motorcycle sweatshirt Brother
pj pants mom
shirt neice
I am now done for the year for my neices and nephew.
2/2
2 tea party sets ($1 each)
1 flying tinkerbell ($2!!!)
1 crayola stampers set ($2!! it's the toddler one)
plush baby doll ($1)
2 pixos starter sets ($1 each)
beaded light up bracelet (50 cents)
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Gift stockpile 2010
Posted by Jess at 2:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, Jess, we're only ten days into the new year!
I know...and yet I feel behind already! LOL. Thankfully most of the gifts were paid for with money we got as a gift and the rest were super cheap. I can cool it on the buying now. Mainly I wanted to get birthdays for others (not my kids...neices, nephews, my brother, my dad) done so when the birthday rolls around I am already set. I have a bunch of days off coming up so my next goals are to inventory the basement stockpile stuff for insurance and the clothes I bought ahead for K so I have a good idea what she will still need for garage saling this summer.
Hi, our Walmart had tons of v-tech toys on clearance for 50% (or more) off if you like those sort of toys. I got an electronic puppy, learning globe & fancy keyboard so cheap.
Thanks Kim. I looked at Walmart and did get a few things there. Ours had a ton of stuff left when I went Saturday night so I am hoping they go lower on some of the stuff. I really don't need to get anything else at this point but if it goes lower, I will be buying. My mom is a manager at a Walmart and I have her watching prices for me :)
Post a Comment