CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

boring day

It really was.  Really nothing to blog about but I am kinda bored, waiting to get tired.  I defrosted the big freezer, threw out a bag that had a couple freezer burn chicken breasts in it (I hate having to do that), and pulled out some things that will need to be eaten like right now!  For the rest of this week we will be having
sliced roast beef and hashbrowns-tonight
half ham with some sort of potato
augratin potatoes with diced ham (left over from the 1/2 ham)
pork steak
pork chops

ugh!  pork week I guess.  Just the defrosting and cleaning made a huge difference in the amount of space in the freezer now.  I am glad for that.

The girls and I went to the store and got the toilet paper that was on sale.  We should be set for 6 ish months on TP now.  We don't go through a whole lot so 2 packs of 12 double rolls (on sale for $5 each) ought to last us quite a while.  We also picked up a 3 lb bag of apples for $1.50, 2 cups of yogurt for a snack, and pop pops  (aka popsicles...the kind in the plastic..not the kind on a stick).  We ran out of pop pops and Liv was pretty upset.  She loves her pop pops.  I got 2 boxes of 100 each.  That should last time quite a while considering they only get one every other day or so. 

I was hoping to have tommorrow off work but I am kind of glad I have to work.  I need to save money, however, I am really liking being home with the kids.  After R and I talked a bit tonight, we are going to reassess where we sit after my bonus comes through (about mid April....if we get one...haven't heard the final word on that yet) and then decide if I can give my notice then or I need to stay longer.  If I can give my notice then, I would be done by the first of May. I will have to leave on or before 11/1 (before the busy season hits) so that is what I am looking at now and not getting my hopes up for May.

0 comments: