I have a market club card to a grocery store in the next town. I rarely use it because it is kind of out of the way to go there but it is kiddie corner from Aldi and not a bad store. Occasionally they have some pretty rockin' deals so I got the card so I can get in on the deals. Starting yesterday they had some pretty good deals.
Canned fruit 88 cents each (good-considering that I rarely find it for less than $1 a can at the bent and dent and the cheapest is Walmart at $1.14 can)
Ketchup 88 cents each (not a stellar deal but we are down to our last bottle)
Sunny D $1 (not great but better deal than I can get elsewhere for the size of the jug)
coke products buy 3 12 packs for $10.98 and get a 8 pack of 12 oz bottles for free. (this was with an instore coupon and it took the full $3.99 price of the 8 pack off AND when they scanned my card it took off another 33 cents...so they kinda paid me to take the 8 pack of diet coke)
1 lb packages of sliced American Cheese $1 each
We picked up 10 cans of fruit, 3 bottles of ketchup, 2 bottles of Sunny D, the coke, and 3 packages of cheese. Then we went to Aldis for a couple things and came home.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Somewhat local market deals
Posted by Jess at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment