I had to stop at the grocery store tonight. I am about out of soda (GASP!). I need my diet coke like other people need coffee. Seriously I cannot function in the morning until I get that first diet coke. Gotta have my caffeine...it's baaaaad if I don't. Diet coke was on sale there so I stopped in to get a case. Yesterday when K and I stopped by to pay the sitter, she said they had refilled their clearance carts with good stuff. hmmmm. So I checked them out. I didn't see too much good for us except Welch's strawberry preserves in a squeeze bottle. Sweet! Clearanced out, still in date, not damaged, for $1 per 1lb bottle. NICE! We have been eating toast with jelly for breakfast a lot lately so I grabbed up 5 of them. That ought to last awhile. I never have been a big breakfast eater but my job requires that I eat something before work. It isn't in the job description but it might as well be. If I don't eat before work by the time first break comes around I am ravenous! Even just 2 pieces of toast with a little jelly tides me over until lunchtime.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment