CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

half hour this week?

so far that is all I have worked this week and it is not looking good for me working much tommorrow if at all.  Good news is we start living off just R's income as of Friday (tommorrow).  I had to pay the sitter for last week out of my check today.  Once I got to work and got sent home after the meeting I decided to pay the sitter for the hours she had the kids this week as well for my dentist appointment and today.  My check was enough to pay her and still have a bit left over.  I used my spending money to get K some "school" books today at the dollar store.  She has started tracing her name and can write it again if some one has already written it for her.  She can recognize the letters as well.  She already has a backpack so we got her a little set of pencils, 3 learning books, a plain notebook and a pencil pouch.  She is excited about having "homework" so it was definitely a good way to spend my "blow" money. 

I still had a bit left over this week for grocery money so I took that and bought some fresh strawberries on sale.  The store we went to also had Oscar Mayer lunch meat honey ham for 50 cents for a 1 lb package.  They were selling it in 4 lb lots, so you had to buy 4 lbs to get the deal.  It expires tommorrow but I will use some today to make pickle and ham rollups (YUM!!!) and Rodney will take some in a sandwich to work.  I will freeze the rest and use it pretty quickly since we don't have any frozen lunch meat right now.

0 comments: