CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

ended up at Old Navy.....again

I went with a friend.  She wanted to check out the sale and the babyshower we were supposed to go to got cancelled so we went shopping instead.  I didn't intend on spending any money.  I never do. LOL but I spent $12.  I got a hoodie for my brother, a few more shirts for K, a shirt for O (mickey mouse..she just HAD to have it...she loves "mittey mout"), socks for K and pj pants for each for next Christmas.  So afterward my friend wanted to check out a couple other stores and we went to Wilson's leather as well. I got my dad a nice wallet for his birthday.  They had a pretty sweet clearance deal, 60% off and then another 20% off that. Their stuff is usually soooo expensive and I rarely buy it but I wanted to get Dad a quality wallet and it was the same amount there as I would have spent for one at Walmart for him. 

I went over my list for gifts now and it looks awesome. X=done
person     christmas     birthday
nephew        X                X
Niece A       X                X
Niece S       X                X
brother       started          X
brother GF  started       don't do         
K             good start      X
O             almost done   X
Mom       started          no clue yet
Dad         started             X
MIL         started            X
FIL          will do b4      no clue

I also have easter done for my kids (besides the little bit of candy they get), and a few random things for the sitter and her granddaughters.  I have mothers day done for my mom and MIL and father's day done for my dad. 

I printed out the list and put it in my purse so I know if I need something for someone when I see a great deal. 

0 comments: