my little freak out/ ephiphany from last night I mean
K has been bugging me to go to the mall. IDK why but she has been asking EVERY. SINGLE. WEEKEND. I hate taking both kids to the mall so we never go unless I can leave one home with R. So tonight I finally said you know what K let's go after O's in bed. I figured I could use my ON gift card up and it would get her to stop asking me about the mall. I walked out of there only spending $6 and 75 cents of that was on K's ride on the ice cream truck thingy.
ON has an additional 50% off clearance going on now (at least at the outlet by us) so I scored bigtime I paid 75 cents over the gift card which was $19.29. I got a bunch of stuff. I will detail it in my blog later on. Then we went to the disney outlet and K was in love...we spent a lot of time in there. She talked me into a clearanced Disney princess shirt ($1.99) and a minnie mouse cup for O ($1.99). We went into Childrens place and I found NOTHING that I was even remotely interested in...even with the clearance and additional 30% off. Carters was the same, although K really wanted these ballerina pjs like she used to have but don't fit anymore but the one size they had was the same size she already has that doesn't fit.
So yeah...my freak out is over...Thanks to two friends for talking me down from the ledge. And my friend S too. I talked to her today and told her about my freak out and she laughed and said "seriously?!? you are the best shopper I know and you spend a quarter of what I do and get more stuff for it. Why are you freaking out?" HA!
so my ON scores are as follows
7 pack of undies for K $2.49
Shirt for my youngest neice 98 cents
pj pants for K $1.49
2 hat and mitten sets 98 cents each
Shirt for O 98 cents
shirt for me $1.48
spiderman tee for my nephew $1.23
yoga pants for my mom $2.49
Shirt for K $1.24
baby one piece outfit for $1.23
Thinking back I got 13 things but there are only 11 on my receipt...hmmm....
I called my brother and told him about the sale and they are planning to go tommorrow. I think I might ask them to get K a couple more packs of underwear. $2.49 for 7 pairs of underwear is pretty dang cheap! I used up my gift card..had to pay 75 cents cash.
We got K a shirt at the Disney Store...also clearanced...and she picked out a sippy cup for O which was on sale for $1.99.
I am officially done shopping for both neices and the nephew for birthdays and Christmas this year! I will no longer look at anything that I think could be a good gift for them...no matter the cost!
Friday, January 15, 2010
well that didn't last long
Posted by Jess at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment