our list is
milk, bread, a couple 2 litrs of soda, brown sugar for needed stuff and tuna for not needed right now but good sale price items.
our non grocery list is diapers and garbage bags, and possibly laundry detergent...I gotta check my stock on that but it is on a good sale so I want to get a couple if I am running low.
That's it. Should be less than $25 total for the whole week.
I feel kinda bad for last week. I went over and then went over again last night at Walmart. I didn't buy hardly any grocery stuff but still. I considered last week an adjustment week as I have not been as strict with our grocery budget recently. I need to get back to that however. Next week should be a good start to getting back to budget.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
gonna be an easy and cheap grocery week
Posted by Jess at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment