CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

budget is worked and a bit more.

and we are sitting pretty good.

If all goes according to plan we should be able to put away quite a bit of money every month and still live life pretty dang good.  I am waiting on the state forms yet to figure out our tax return but so far it is looking good.

I have 2 more days off from work and I have a couple side projects I want to accomplish.  One is going through the saved clothes and figuring out what the girls will need for spring and summer, fall and winter for 2010.  Clothes for O are a moot point.  She has K's stuff to grow into and she gets a new outfit or two for her birthday and Christmas.  I want to garage sale again this year but I want to be a bit more prepared so we don't get an overabundance of clothes again.  As K has been outgrowing clothes, I have been sorting out and getting rid of some things when I put them away for O.  When I take them out for O, I have also been going through and getting rid of things as well.  They just have too many clothes.  R and I both have been sorting through when we do laundry as well.  Anything stained, torn, worn out has been getting tossed accordingly, with each load of laundry.  We both weeded out our clothes as well.  Feels pretty good. 

0 comments: