Bad news. My tooth that is cracked has a crown. I will need to replace the crown. The tooth cannot just be pulled because they are worried about the strength of the tooth next to it and possible causing more problems. The approximate cost for a new crown is $800. Yikes. Fortunately it is not hurting right now so I am not going to do anything with it for the moment. It is far back in my mouth and I will just make sure to floss and brush it mutiple times per day. I don't have any other options.
good deals: After my appointment, I went to JCP. The zipper went bad on the coat K is wearing that I was planning to hand down to O. So with the 50% off clearance sale and a 15% off coupon for filling out a survey I got a $70 coat for $10.57. SWEEET! K can wear it the rest of this winter and O can wear it next winter. I also got K a tank top for summer for just over $1.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
bad news but good deals
Posted by Jess at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment