CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pepsi Drinkers...deal at Walgreens this week

12 packs $5 for $15...spend $20 and get $10RR

I bought 7 12 packs this morning for $22 and change...got back the $10 and bought a humidifer.  $19.99 original price-$5 ad coupon-$10 RR=$4.99 and tax.  Not bad.  I plan to do this deal once more this week and use the RR to get some needed items OR roll them into stuff that is free after RR and keep the RR rolling.  I haven't done that in a while.  I plan to mostly stock up on Mountain Dew this week as that is what R drinks.  I am not too picky about soda and my fav generic is on sale next week at a local store so I will probably just stock R up now and worry about myself next week. 

0 comments: