CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

kinda cheated on the grocery budget

I started this coming week today instead of tommorrow as I had planned.  We had the money so I will just count it for the coming week.  It is hard right now to figure out the best way to do the budget so I am experimenting.  Today I spent:

$7.49 groceries (brown sugar 2 bags, tuna 4 cans, 2 liter of soda-2)
$5.74 groceries (milk for us and at the sitters, donuts, bread)
$6.99 misc household stuff (laundry detergent and garbage bags)

$20.22 and barring any more necessities we should be good for the week!
We will need more bread but that is 59 cents a loaf.

We also had to buy diapers for O but those are not part of the grocery/household budget.  Walgreens has their brand of diapers on sale for $5.99 a pack this week.  Good deal if you need diapers.  I like the premium ones for night and the regulars for day.  The regulars do not hold Super O pee at night.  Gosh I wish this kid would just potty train already!

0 comments: