I talked to mom this morning and she wanted to hit up the Old Navy sale. The girls and I went with her. I inventoried the tote box I have of the next size clothes for K and realized that I mainly concentrated on pants and she has very few shirts. I went to ON with the intent of getting her some shirts and some more underwear. I ended up getting her one more pack of underwear and the following shirts as well as a few things for me, a gift for my dad and a couple shirts for mom. Retail cost was $185 and I spent $30..awesome. I spent all of my blow money for the week but it's alright. We are set now!
The first 2 pics are shirts for K, the 3rd pic is pj pants for K and 2 shirts for mom, the 4th pic is shirts for me and yoga pants for me, 5th pic is a hoodie for my dad and underwear for K and the finally pic is a Hannah Montana Mic for K for her birthday. $3.74 at the Disney store.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Old Navy trip with mom today
Posted by Jess at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment