CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

mmmmm stuffed green peppers

I LOVE stuffed green peppers but have never made them.  The girls and I went to the bent and dent this morning and they had frozen stuffed peppers $1.50 for 2.  YUMMM!  I ended up getting 3 packages of them.  R doesn't like them and the kids have never tried them so frozen is the way to go for me.  I can eat them when I want and make something else for the family. 

We got waffles, canned corn and green beans, some cookies, organic whipped butter, 3 pizzas, 7 welchs Strawberry breeze frozen juice concentrate (the girls fav!), a couple TV dinners for me for work, Southern style banquet frozen chicken (R's fav) and a few other things.  It ended up being one of my most expensive trips there ever at just under $40.  But we came home with 2 big boxes of food for that money.  We stopped at the hospital auxilary when we got back to town and got a couple christmasy things (1/2 off Christmas stuff there) and they gave us a couple free things too, Christmas stuff they were trying to get rid of.  Cool!

0 comments: