got the ads today for my two usual stores. Nothing. Nada. Not one thing on sale that we need. We will need milk, bread and soda (yeah yeah but it is a need! you have not seen me in the morning if I don't get my caffeine jolt...it ain't pretty.) I am currently awaitng R's input. He usual has something he needs or wants. That tends to come out of his blow money but whatever. Since the grocery expense is minimal this coming week, I am going to stock up on the soda at Walgreens 5 12 packs of Pepsi products for $15. Spend $20 and get $10 in RR. Probably will do that a couple times. The following week there is an instore coupon for the generic I like for $2 a 12 pack. I will probably get some diet pepsi to tide me over until that sale. The only other thing this coming week is toilet paper with an instore coupon, 12 double rolls for $5. My check on Thursday is gonna be small so it's a good week to have a slow grocery week. There is even a 3 day meat sale this coming week but there is nothing that I need. I have a feeling R will want a rump roast...$2.29/lb so I might get one. IDK...we have a few roasts in the freezer now but no rump roasts.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment